Sunday, October 4, 2015

Goals (Revised)

Here's an updated, more refined and specific list of my Goals:
  1. Listen or read the Bible every day using the M’Cheyne One-Year Reading Plan
  2. 15 minutes dedicated to prayer (no driving at the same time)
  3. Read a chapter in CompTIA Network+ All-In-One Exam Guide, Sixth Edition (Exam N10-006 by  Mike Meyers every day
  4. Take the Network+ certification before the end of the year
  5. Blog every day, and include something I learned from work, from the reading, and from the Bible
  6. Memorize Romans 8 and 9, and be able to recite them both before the end of the year (using memverse.com)
  7. Love note to my wife every day
  8. Weekly family devotions
  9. Violin once a week (Thursdays?)
  10. Come up with a reasonable tenth goal so I can have a nice, round number.  Oh wait, I just did! 
That last goal got me thinking, and I've spent several hours now trying to come up with some Javascript code that will demonstrate it's futility.  This is all I have, and there has to be something wrong with it but I don't know what or where:

var goals = 9;
function maketenthGoal(goals) {
if (goals < 10) {
goals = 10;
}
return goals;
}
function testAccomplished(goals) {
if (goals == 10) {
goalsleft = 9;
}
if (goalsleft != 10) {
accomplished = false;
}
return accomplished;
}
document.getElementById("demo").innerHTML = testAccomplished(goals);
if (accomplished == false) {
function maketenthGoal(goals);
}

Anyway, I have no particular physical/dietary goals right now, I think those 10 9 are enough.

No comments:

Post a Comment